Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 810

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 810 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 810 is classified as a hard level, so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it.
You can't make colour bombs on level 810, so you have to rely on stripes and wraps.
The first thing to do is clear the licorice by matching next to it if possible. Don't make a move next to the honey until you have cleared the licorice, or it will fall down and block your moves.
The candies fall into diagonally opposite squares. ie: top right to bottom left and top left to bottom right.
There are two boards and they both work in the same way and you need to remove the licorice on the second board exactly the same as on the first or it will fall down next to the honey.
When you get stripes make sure they are in the correct position to hit the honey. Sideways stripes should be allowed to drop down into the square next to the honey and vertical ones need to be used from above.
You can switch any stripe with a wrap for much better clearance.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Boring, just sheer luck. Did I mention boring?
After you MAYBE manage to pass the first screen, you start all over again. BORING!!

Anonymous said...

Agree - mind numbingly boring. There have been a number of these in a row. Sadly, This game has run its course....

Anonymous said...

followed advice, bought 5 extra lives and passed it first time. getting rid of the licorice did the trick

Anonymous said...

Beyond boring. I don't even have enough moves to complete the first board let alone the second. Ridiculous. I don't care if I pass or not. I'm ready to quit. I'm frustrated enough by regular candy crush. Don't need this too.

Unknown said...

caused me to stop playing the game...been stuck for weeks!

Unknown said...

caused me to stop playing the game...been stuck for weeks!

anoniem said...

I am posting for luck. Please CC help me. Thanks>

Anonymous said...

Also stuck for weeks, even if I get past the 1st screen there are not enough moves to get thro the 2nd. Impossible.