Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 777

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 777 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 777 is classified as a hard level, the fifth so far in this episode.
Although classified as hard I didn't really find it too hard as the purple candies help a lot.
Use the purple candies as much as possible to clear the blockers around the outside of the board.
Every move you make see if you can get a purple candy combo as these are the secret of clearing this level.
At some stage you will need to make a match with the jam square, but that shouldn't cause too much of a problem, then look for colour bomb patterns as well as purple combos. 
Video below.

Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

1 comment:

Haya said...

I was on level 777 and somehow I was disconnected from face book. When I tried to connect they did not connect me . They changed my name and started with level 1. , I am not going back to level 1.i have come a long way. My name is Hayah Zabana. My e-mail is : hayahzabana@gmail.com. Please correct this problem.