How to beat chocolate levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
Please "LIKE" and "SHARE"----->
There are two types of chocolate in Candy Crush Soda Saga, the first you will encounter is the normal brown chocolate, which you have to destroy by matching the candies which touch it.
The brown chocolate in Candy Crush Soda Saga is fairly easy to destroy, either by matching the candies which are touching it, or hitting it with the blast from a stripe, wrap or fish.
From level 121 you will find the more difficult kind which is white chocolate, which grows at double the rate of the brown chocolate. The white chocolate can be single layer, as the square on the right in the image. Or it can grow over itself to become double as the 2 squares on the left in the image.
Although fish are really useful for soda bottle levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga, they are of little use in chocolate levels unless switched with another special candy.
However the white chocolate in Candy Crush Soda Saga is much more challenging as it will grow at twice the rate of the brown chocolate and will grow a double layer and have to be hit twice to clear it.
In both cases, either white or brown chocolate, it will grow and cover more of the board if you don't destroy at least one square with every move.
When the brown chocolate grows it will simply cover the next candy but there is no knowing in which direction it will grow unless there is some kind of blocker beside it which will halt it's progress.
However when the white chocolate in candy Crush Soda Saga grows it can either grow out sideways or it can grow over itself to create a double layer, or both!
Sometimes you will see the chocolate covered with licorice strings.
This looks as if the chocolate is locked and can't grow, don't be fooled, the chocolate can still grow even though it is locked behind the licorice strings, but you have to hit it twice to destroy it, once to clear the licorice, then again to destroy the chocolate. Even though you hit the licorice strings to clear them it doesn't count as hitting the chocolate in Candy Crush Soda Saga so it will still grow!
Here are some strategies to help you beat the chocolate levels on Candy Crush Soda Saga.
1. First you need to open up the board to give you space to work and make special candies. If you can clear a few pieces of chocolate at the same time all the better.
2. Make specials and combos whenever possible, even if it means allowing the chocolate to grow a little as this will pay off in the long run.
3. Plan your moves carefully, check the whole board before every move so no good moves are missed.
4. If there is chocolate in difficult places think about using a fish matched with a stripe or wrap to carry the special candy into the chocolate that you may otherwise have trouble getting to.
5. If the chocolate is surrounded by any kind of blocker, such as cupcakes or licorice candies, leave the blockers in place if you can, while you make special candies. This way your special candies can be used to best advantage and won't be eaten by the chocolate.
Here is a video with commentary showing how to destroy the chocolate.
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel