Soda Saga Bubble bears.
Here are a few tips on getting the bubble bears above the candy string. The video below will show the strategy for this level.
1. First look at the board and see where the bubble bears need to go to get to the string if you can see it.
2. Bubble bears can only move in soda, so before you can move the bears there has to be soda where they are going.
3. If you need to collect soda bottles get as many as you can at the same time as moving the bears .
4. If you can’t see the whole board take a few minutes to watch the video and see where the bears have to go before wasting your lives.
5. Fish will always target soda bottles, blockers OR the square just in front of the bubble bears, if there are no soda bottles or blockers then the fish will always go in front of the bears so they are a big help in getting the bears over the string.
6. Play as close to the top of the soda as you can and where there is green soda play in the soda whenever possible to get more fish. Combos made in the green soda are best of all.
Video below by Skillgaming