Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1406 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Here are some strategies to help you beat the chocolate levels on Candy Crush Soda Saga.
1. First you need to open up the board to give you space to work and make special candies. If you can clear a few pieces of chocolate at the same time all the better.
2. Make specials and combos whenever possible, even if it means allowing the chocolate to grow a little as this will pay off in the long run.
3. Plan your moves carefully, check the whole board before every move so no good moves are missed.
4. If there is chocolate in difficult places think about using a fish matched with a stripe or wrap to carry the special candy into the chocolate that you may otherwise have trouble getting to.
5. If the chocolate is surrounded by any kind of blocker, such as cupcakes or licorice candies, leave the blockers in place if you can, while you make special candies. This way your special candies can be used to best advantage and won't be eaten by the chocolate.
Video below by Skillgaming