Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 1115 tips

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1115 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
You have to hit the peppermint stick in the middle 4 times to detonate it and get the jam spreading.
However, there's no need to concentrate on that, more important, and harder, is to clear the two jelly cake bombs. These will clear a lot of the blockers out of the way so you can spread the jam.
Look carefully for moves that will hit the jelly cakes, stripes, wraps and combos should work, but best will be a colour bomb combo as this will get your special candies down amongst the blockers at the bottom of the board.
The peppermint stick will be cleared as you work on clearing the jelly cakes, but clearing it early will open up the board and make it easier to make the special candies and combos you need to clear the blockers and licorice at the bottom of the board.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of the worst, if not the worst level ever! And the most boring. It’s imposdibly hard to get this level in 25 moves. Half the time you can’t clear either of the jelly cakes. I can’t count the number of times I have played this level. Most of the time don’t even get close. This level will drive many people from this game. U just don’t even get a fighting chance in this level! It just plain stinks, not fun!

Unknown said...

I agree 100%! I've accepted the fact that I'm not an ace at this whole game, and understand that I will need to play some of the levels multiple times - but this is IMPOSSIBLE. I'm about ready to quit the entire game!

Anonymous said...

What you need is fish fish and more fish. It can be done as I have just done it, it is not impossible!

Anonymous said...

This level is the worst!
It is noted to be a normal level -
well it's NOT. It is beyond impossible.
I am lucky if I get 40 let alone 81.

A game should be challenging yet fun -
this level has taken the fun out of it...