Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 1025 tips

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1025 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 1025 Candy Crush Soda Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to clear it.
You have 2 boards with 10 honey bears on each board, so the first board needs clearing in as few moves as possible.
Fish will show you where the bears are hiding, so you can concentrate on those squares.
Wrapped candies and stripe/wrap combos work well as long as you get them close to the honey.
Any special candies or combos that you don't use in the first board will fall down into the second as you play so they won't be wasted. You can save any that are not needed, although they often get destroyed before you get a chance to use them it is worth trying to save them.
Fish switched with a sideways stripe are useful on the second board as the fish will often take the stripe down to the thicker honey on the bottom row. Fish with vertical stripes are a waste of a move, you may as well set them off separately.
If you can manage to save a colour bomb for the second board try to switch it with a fish or wrap, switching with a stripe does little hard to the honey.
Look carefully at the board before every move as you can't afford to miss good combos, you need every special candy you can make to clear this level.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

6 comments:

AlvaroGerardo said...

I'm just wondering where everyone is, or am I the only one having a hard time? Anyway, had five tries and only managed 13 honey bears. I'll keep at it since I just don't buy any more boosters just like in CC!

vivalaleta said...

5 tries? 5 TRIES?? I have been playing this level fruitlessly for weeks on end. Normally I get around 11 bears...out of 20. ONE time I got 19 so I know it's doable but honestly I think I have played this level 100 times at least.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got more bonus candy in the top level than I do the whole game. I have never had more than 10 moves when getting to the lower level.

Anonymous said...

Here is a suggestion for your hints. Show us where the bears are so we don't have to try to follow the fish and then remember where they landed????? I have never gone to the second page with more than 15 moves and that sure ain't enough to complete the level.

Anonymous said...

Bears on the first level are as follows: (Rows across the top L-R; Columns from the bottom 1-6)
Row A, positions 1 and 5
Row B, position 4
Row C - NONE
Row D, positions 1 and 3
Row E - NONE
Row F, positions 1 and 3
Row G - NONE
Row H, position 4
Row I, positions 1 and 4
(pretty sure that's right; open to corrections)

Anonymous said...

Needs double fish. Couldn't get it done with unlimited cake pops, but first go with the double fish.