Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 1009 tips

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 1009 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Although not classified as a hard level, I found level 1009 harder than the previous one which was supposed to be hard.
Your priority should be to unlock the bottom part of the board and start clearing the blockers down there as you won't be able to spread the jam if the board is still locked up with blockers.
The jam will more or less take care of itself if you work on clearing the bottom part of the board.
Use stripes, stripe/wrap combos and any other combo you can make.
Fish will target the blockers if they are not carrying jam, so use them before the jam spreads too much, then once the jam starts to spread get it over all the board so that the fish will target the blockers again.
I used a hammer to complete this level as I was unable to clear it in the time I allowed myself.
Video below by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

No comments: