Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 865

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 865 Candy Crush Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 865 Soda Saga is classified as a hard level, so you can expect to lose a few lives before you manage to pass it.
This really is a hard level, mostly because the bears are in positions that are quite tricky to get to and need special candies and combos to hit them.
Stripes down the middle of the board will uncover a colour bomb/wrap combo, and there are strips hidden in the honey each side.
Once you clear the bears from under the dispensers each side of the middle part you will get fish dropping almost every move which can be switched together.
The best way to clear level 865 is with combos that you make yourself. You will need colour bomb/stripe and stripe/wrap combos in abundance to have any chance at all.
The best and easiest way, although still not easy, is with a Rainbow Kimmy. If you can manage to get the Kimmy you will still need enough moves to clear up the last layer of honey, so it needs to be fairly early in the game.
Look carefully at the board before every move as you will struggle to finish this if you don't make the best use of the moves.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

3 comments:

luckylau said...

For a HARD level this one is..2 weeks and counting. Can't seem to get the right combos to clear the bottom ..can get about 12 bears maybe got as close to 15 and then no more moves...yikes

luckylau said...

Another week...REALLY........come on..I'm ready to stop playing..not fun anymore

NoMoreSoda said...

This level is enough to make me quit playing this game. It used to be one of my favorite King games, but I can't get the correct combos. I must have played this at least 500 times and for at least two months. I do my daily tries along with my friends' freebies and can't even get close. The "official" video showed a color bomb with a stripe. What a joke. I have never been able to get this combo. I'm sad that I can no longer play this game. This really was one of my favorites.