Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 764

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 764 Soda Saga without boosters by Cookie
Level 764 is a jam level and you will find the jam in the bottom left square, under the licorice.
Use fish or stripes to remove the licorice and fish will fall down into the jam.
Hit the fish or switch them together to get them moving and they will bring the jam into the main part of the board so you can then spread it.
Level 764 is not a hard level so you should be able to complete it without too much trouble once you get the fish moving.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was on level 764, tried to log on but could not connect to candy crush soda saga. Tried to re set as every thing else was O.K.
What a shock to find out I was thrown back to level 1.
e-mailed king dot com to ask what I could do, as yet after a week I still have had no reply. They have totally ignored me.

Be warned if you have spent money on this game I suggest that you stop before this is your fate as well. They just do not answer you.