Candy Crush Soda Saga Level 578

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 578 Soda Saga without boosters.
Level 578 is all about combos, there are only 4 colours on the board so it's very easy to make special candies and combos.
Wrapped candies alone are not much use as they won't be able to get close to the honey to begin with, but switched with a stripe they can do some damage.
The best combos are colour bomb/fish and colour bomb stripe combos as they will hit the honey even if they are not close beside it.
You may be able to get a Rainbow Kimmy, which will help a lot, but doesn't guarantee you'll pass.
Video below
Be the first to see new videos
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My board only has 35 moves, at which point you still had 5 bears left. This level is so ridiculously hard probably just going to delete the app.

unhappy candyplayer said...

I've been on this level for days. It takes hitting the honeycomb 4 or 5 times on either side to get to bears. No matter how many combos, bombs etc I've used the closest I've gotten is 17/20 bears then run out of moves. I think CC does this on purpose to force purchases.